Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I haven't been on much of late...
Sorry I haven't been on much of late...
... But World of Warcraft has been eating my free time. With the new expansion coming up, I've been getting more involved trying to gear up my level 60 Warrior so as to be able to explore beyond the Dark Portal without being at too great a disadvantage. Been doing Dungeon runs with guild members and tying up loose ends in quest turn ins and the like. Getting stuff ready for an Onyxia raid, etc.
I still love CoH and intend to keep playing and all, but if you don't see much of me the next couple of weeks, you'll know why. ^_^-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------
Re: Sorry I haven't been on much of late...
Isn't the entire point of the Dark Portal area that you don't need to gear up, since regular drops are better than current epics?--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Re: Sorry I haven't been on much of late...
Maybe, but I want to raise skill levels too, I'm going the swordsmith route on my Blacksmithing. (Yes, I'm a determined optimist, besides, as a human warrior with sword specialization, there are some blades I can make for MYSELF.) Plus some other things. -Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------