Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a Liaison
Need a Liaison
Dynamistress from our coalition partners Liberty F.O.R.C.E. just sent me an email saying that LF is trying to strengthen its ties to coalition members, and that she's been assigned the position of liaison with The Legendary. She wants to know who her main contact with the Legendary -- her counterpart -- will be so she can establish contact with them.
Now I can do this, except my schedule doesn't always let me play Eva as much as I'd want to. I gave Dynamistress Shizuru and Lora'Lai's names as contacts for now (in addition to me), but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in taking on a specific duty as our liaison to the LF. So... any volunteers?
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Re: Need a Liaison
Quote:
Now I can do this, except my schedule doesn't always let me play Eva as much as I'd want to. I gave Dynamistress Shizuru and Lora'Lai's names as contacts for now (in addition to me), but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in taking on a specific duty as our liaison to the LF. So... any volunteers?
Hm.
Now, strictly speaking, I should know better than to volunteer for anything... but I need an excuse to poke me back into putting focus on Brightsky rather than spending all my time in Neverwinter, so.
[Supergroup]Brightsky: Reporting for duty, Ma'am!
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
'Kay. Thanks, Nathan. When I get home tonight I'll send you Dyna's emails and vice-versa, with a cover letter to both of you.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
I haven't been on as much of late, so having a third person to contact is always a good idea, just in case. For more on that, I have a different thread.-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------
I'm usually around, so add me as a secondary contact.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]