Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier
Re: Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier
I've got some slightly different binds.
In my top tray (I only show two) I have various Human form utility powers and 2 special powers:
/macro Nova "powexec_toggleon Dark Nova$$goto_tray 9"
/macro Dwf "powexec_toggleon Black Dwarf$$goto_tray 8"
Tray 9 holds my Nova attacks, and the "man" macro, explained following. Tray 8 Holds the Dwarf attack, the Dwarf TP, and the "Man" macro.
/macro Man "powexec_toggleoff Dark Nova$$powexec_toggleoff Black Dwarf$$powexec_toggleon Gravity Shield$$goto_tray 1"
So, if I'm in human or Dwarf form, I can just hit the Nova macro and BLAM, I auto switch to Nova (if I'm Dwarf I switch to human first automatically) and my basic attack tray (connected to the numeric keys) automatically switches to what I need it to be.
Also, since in human form I'm a TPer, I do the following Bind:
/bind shift+lbutton "powexec_name Shadow Step"
That way I can TP easier. I wish there was a way to automatically change that when I go Dwarf to Black Dwarf Step, but I don't want to play rebind-in-a-macro games.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier - by Mekadave - 10-17-2006, 03:04 AM
Re: Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier - by Mekadave - 10-17-2006, 03:35 AM
Re: Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier - by Mekadave - 10-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Re: Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier - by jpub - 10-17-2006, 04:54 AM
Re: Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier - by Mekadave - 10-17-2006, 05:09 AM