Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random curiosity about global handles
Random curiosity about global handles
We've got some new faces in The Legendary channel that I'm not recognizing... either they are folks I'm familiar with who've changed their nicknames, or they're folks who are friends of channel members on other servers... or they could be inactive, ORIGINAL Legendary from before Bob's tenure as leader....
Like: Pan Pope. I see he/she's on almost all the time, but they never respond to global chat messages...
There are a few others as well... though I'm sure at least one of those is ChibiKonatsu's brother....
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Random curiosity about global handles
Huh. The Legendary channel post-dates the original membership by many months, so that's not likely. But I'll try to get on tonight -- it's been a busy week-plus for me -- and check out the roster and channel population.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
re; channel age vs roster
When I set up this version of the Channel after the great global fubar, I used an option on the channel to invite every member of the supergroup to it. Thus, it sent an invite to every player with a toon in the Legendary as of the channel's founding.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
Re: re; channel age vs roster
I know for certain Pan Pope is a friend of the Rev's and I from here in Ottawa. Aka Felicity Cole, Astra Blue, and he's a few IST members as well. But yeah, I agree it'd be nice to know all the other people on there as well.
-Cindy
Ah
That's okay then... just... could you make sure he edits his tabs to include the channel? That way we can INCLUDE rather than EXCLUDE him...

-- James Nicoll