Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirror Kingdom Plans
Mirror Kingdom Plans
At this point, the King is technically qualified to take on the Virgil Tarkoss Strike Force, which strikes me as the kind of thing that the Mirror Kingdom would do.
I propose that everyone with an MK toon should level up to a certain point -- 18 or 20 -- then stop and wait for the others to catch up, so we could take on Bat'Zul as a team whenever it proves convenient for the lot of us. (The King is 16 right now.)
Sound doable?
--Sam
"If you're so evil... EAT THIS KITTEN!"
Hero side
Well, on the hero side of things on Virtue, Naoko and Hiroshi are at 16 and/or 17.
On infinity, there exists a set of triplets, two heroes and one villain. MirrorGuardian clones, to be precise. MirrorSaint Hiroko is effectively MirrorGuardian Naoko from Virtue with a slightly different backstory. MirrorKnight Naoko likewise for "Hiroshi." Both are at level 10 and ding at the same time. ShadowClone Naoko exists villainside as a lvl 5 dark/dark corruptor.
EML, did you already have coalition with the Infamous for your SG? I was trying to get you a coalition invite during thre day Friday...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Hero side
No, we don't yet... I should be on as the King on and off tomorrow, so we can arrange it then...
I need to get Becky's computer upgraded to the point where she can play CoH. Then we can bring my fiancee in as the Queen of Three Mirrors... [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Eating kittens is just plain -- plain WRONG! And no one should do it ever!"
Re: Hero side
And once Issue 8 comes in, we should set up some matches at the Pocket D. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"SPOON!"
heh
We can set them up now. We just have to be at one of the arenas' kiosks.
Villain side, Port Oakes and St. Martial
Hero side, Galaxy City, Talos Island, and Peregrine Island, IIRC.
Or [for now] we could meet in Bloody Bay...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: heh
But at the D, we could publicly engage in trash talk beforehand. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"I'm going to throw a chimney at them."
Re: heh
Quote:
Or [for now] we could meet in Bloody Bay...
The arena notion is probably safer, because in BB you (well, we, I've got Mirrorshard Isis on Virtue) might get interrupted by folks.
I was AS'd just last night, actually, while talking with a couple villain RPers. I wouldn't have minded, except the Stalker was terribly rude. [Image: wink.gif]
's not so bad if you find a nice isolated corner, but the zone IS small...
-- Acyl