Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalnoy Volk's Future tinkering
Re: Stalnoy Volk's Future tinkering
Wow. This is cool. I really like the Soviet weapon aesthetic, and showing evolution like that, background tinkering and so on, is just neat. Like Bob said, couching it in terms of a memo exchange with Looney just makes it better. Also a nice look into the...background mechanics of the powersuit hero lifestyle. If you'd, ah, pardon the pun.
Mind, I'm not sure I like the v2.0 costume design...I really like the original Soviet-style suit. brilliant use of costume pieces, but the new design seems to lack a certain...I dunno, character. Granted, that's the point, I suppose, it should look more streamlined and less clunky, and it does achieve that, being visually distinct from the original. But is it too much of a change? I dunno. >_o
Gold has a certain charm, tho.
Stalnoy Volk is in the Infinity ECL, right? I need to meet him sometime...as Flu Shot. Flu's a powersuit hero as well, see...and I can just picture him insisting that Mikhael install better climate control. Air-conditioning, a heater...then he'd get all obsessive about the, er, bathroom plumbing.
(He's an Ice/Ice tank. His suit's a bipedal fridge. He's thus developed skewed priorities.)
-- Acyl

Messages In This Thread
Re: Stalnoy Volk's Future tinkering - by Acyl - 08-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Re: Stalnoy Volk's Future tinkering - by Acyl - 09-01-2006, 10:10 AM