Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numina Numina Numina
Numina Numina Numina
http://cityofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Numina_Task_Force

I'm going to try and run Numina TF this sunday.

Numina is a 4 person 35-40 TF, with 6 'core' missions, and a whole _stack_ of hunt missions. Given how fast we can travel, I think we can seriously
reduce total time on this TF.

Membership is currently wide open, I have myself confirmed, on Mag Flashlight (@Wiregeek), as well as Enkili (@Vyperpunk), and possibly Genau'Goeg (@DJ
w00t), giving me 50 tank, 50 scrap, 50 scrap, and 5 slots available.

Sing out! fine tuning on scheduling is up in the air right now, so I'm open to anything but late evening on Sunday.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

Can someone be SK'd for a Task Force? If so I'd love to come play as Emerald Blast, a 26 emp/rad defender.

If not, I guess I'll be grinding to get her into the range where she can do things like this. Heh.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

you can be SK'ed up to 39 (from a 40+ mentor, who will be auto-exemplared down to 40 by the TF), but you have to be 35 to get _into_ the TF, and SKing
doesn't count.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

Well, depending on when we start I'd be glad to bring either Amberlee 50 Controller, or Braende 35 blaster. [EDIT] Just realised I've got Monday and Tuesday off for Easter. Bring on the TF!
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Well, I guess I have my goal for this Friday/Saturday, then:

Take Emerald Blast from 26 to 35! Yeah!

(I probably won't make the TF, darnit... [Image: smile.gif])

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Depending on the start time, I might make it - either a 38 ice blaster or 50 dark defender, I guess. But
that's not definite. Earlier start time works better for me.

-- Acyl

I'd love to come along on EA, but I probably won't be home until mid-late evening, and I have work on Monday. Saturday would work better.