Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I now understand the hatred for Positron.
I now understand the hatred for Positron.
And even more accurately, Ruin Mages, Demons and the dumbest FEMA worker I have EVER seen. [Image: mad.gif]

The sad thing is that with 7 starting members and almost three hours of effort...we're only two missions in.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

You started Posi.... with SEVEN?

You poor souls. ^^;
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

The best way to do Posi is with no more than four people. It took 3 days of about 3 hours each to get it completed when I did it on my controller, with a full
8 man group. Later I did it on my Tank, with Terry (The Jugga Tank) and Sweno (on Gamma the Rad/Rad) and it was done just over 4 hours, one run. Less is SO
MUCH MORE on Posi. It really is.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

No, the best way to do Posi's TF is to solo it. Get a couple friends to hep you start, and then have them quit so you can go it alone.

Actually, the first mission rolled along pretty smoothly. It was only once we ran into the damned Ruin Mages and the FEMA moron from hell that it all bogged
down. Didn't help that we lost 2 people during that 2nd mission. Making taking down mobs meant for 7 with 5 people even harder.

I can't have been the only person that hoped the damn Ruin Mages just tipped the freaking building over by the end of that night. Would've made our job
so much easier if they'd taken themselves out.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

And, with a total ending time of 72:59:11, this Positron Task Force is finished.

Naturally, we had to commemorate this somehow.

[Image: screenshot_2008-06-05-03-58-32.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_2008-06-05-03-58-10.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_2008-06-05-03-59-39.jpg]

....he deserved it.
---
waste."