Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next comic grows... slowly
The Next comic grows... slowly
I am several pages into the next comic, features Gil MacHeath and Flightless Waterfowl Allistaire.

I may include a one page Nogi teaser as well, for no other reason than I have another take on a comic page classic that requires her special touch.

I may also include a Meet The Legendary page, featuring profiles of the various heroes.

So far my COH cast includes models for:

Jackie Marie Frost

Gil MacHeath

Allistaire the Emperor Penguin

Beach Baby

Lady Nogitsune

I also have finished models for various extras.

Generic Genin

Crey Infiltrators

Skull-Pistol

Skull-Slugger

Bone Daddy

Next on my plate, I have to build a set of Outcasts, which should be fairly simple to do.

So far, so good.

Shayne

Before you get too far into dialogue, Shayne, there's only one "L" in "Alistair". And no "E" on the end.

Looking forward to this!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Thanks Bob!
Duly noted - fortunately all dialog (save for Bang-pow effects) can be edited right up to the point I export and do the final post work.

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to include Gil's back history in this comic (it has been covered in one of the stories) or just run to the
end. I will see where the writing takes me.

(I was going to end the issue with a Talos Beach pin-up with Beach Baby and Jackie; but I really should avoid any gratuitious boobage, if only to see Wiregeek
go 'Splodie.)

Shayne

(Or a Fight Crime Naked! pin up featuring Jackie and Argurous Astraph with carefully placed props in the best British Comedy Tradition - but I will have to get
you and Peggy to vet the model first.)

I'll have to explain the comic to her first, I haven't told her about it yet...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Explanation
hmmmm.... Best wait for the second comic to be up before introducing Peggy to it. (Then again she did play Silverbolt)

I may have the second issue up tonight, it is almost ready to go. Maybe two more pages, plus the Nogi one-page.

I still want to do the "Get Naked! Fight Crime" pin-up at some point. Perhaps when I finish the Bella model... (don't ever make a bet with
Jackie. She cheats.)

The Get Naked, Fight Crime! pin-up? Rhea (Emerald Blast) would be all over that. Both as a consumer and as a
potential model.

(She's not an exhibitionist, truly she isn't. She's just... amazingly lacking in the Shy department. [Image: smile.gif])

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Quote: Sofaspud wrote:

The Get Naked, Fight Crime! pin-up? Rhea (Emerald Blast) would be all over that. Both as a consumer and as a
potential model.

(She's not an exhibitionist, truly she isn't. She's just... amazingly lacking in the Shy department. [Image: smile.gif])

Another benefit of being lovably crazy? Tongue