Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catgirl Invasion!
Catgirl Invasion!
I had this idea... and it snowballed.

[Image: th_screenshot_2008-08-10-23-13-27.jpg]

Left to right: Purrfect Storm. (Foxboy), Purrfect Archer (MatrixDragon, aka, he who we were messing with), and Purrfect Archer's rabid catgirl fangirl,
Purrfect Scrapper (me).

Madame Not Appearing In This Post: Purrky Goth (Ebony); sorry Eb, I forgot to grab a screenshot. But I'll bet that guy in Galaxy has a few... *grin*

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Oh man... you guys had me utterly FLOORED when I saw those names appear. But even MORE fun was taking those two and working out the actual links to Alice...
There's a story coming with that very soon Tongue
Catgirl invasion.
It did not so much snowball as hairball.

Ack! Ack! Ack!

Shayne

Phbbbt!

I'm looking forward to seeing what spawns from this.

Have I mentioned how much I love being around a group this creative?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Random moment from the chatlog:
Purrfect Archer: Neko: It seems Julie is something of a fan of Alices...

Purrfect Scrapper: I'm the -president- of her fan club, thank you! *giggle*

Purrfect Archer: ... I have a fan club?!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

That is a Rule number something-or-other... -Everything- has a Fan Club.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Do I get a fan club? Or just a harem? Tongue Jk

But Terr, you didn't -want- your fan club. Just think... all those, uh, *action figure*. Yeah. That's it.

--sofaspud

Yeah, I should have the first chapter of that story done tonight... One of the things I love the most about this game is the way it gets my muse rolling again.

Hey MD? I've been re-reading Archer's pieces... and I think I just found Scraps' tie-in.

Quote: "We're gone Ryan. Tom was in an old warehouse the Hellions torched, Brian got sick one night and never got better. Mal's a Skull now, the twins?
Council. Sammy's gone, just vanished..." She closed her eyes for a moment. "Do you remember them Ryan? Kids trying to survive after the bugs
tore the city apart. We promised to stick together, to face it and win, to drive on." Her kitten looked at her nervously as Duel stepped slightly
closer. "I'm all that's left Ryan. The last of you left me five months ago, never even had the balls to say goodbye." She leaned in close.
"He got it from you, I guess."

Now, granted, I gave Scraps' name as Julie, but that was a random pull from my Notebook of Many Names (no GM should be without one!) I'm in no way
attached to it. And, inadvertently, you set up the perfect scenario, unless you have something else in mind already.

Scraps... is Sammy, short for Samantha.

Thoughts?

--sofaspud

Quote: Sofaspud wrote:

Hey MD? I've been re-reading Archer's pieces... and I think I just found Scraps' tie-in.

Quote: "We're gone Ryan. Tom was in an old warehouse the Hellions torched, Brian got sick one night and never got better. Mal's a Skull now, the
twins? Council. Sammy's gone, just vanished..." She closed her eyes for a moment. "Do you remember them Ryan? Kids trying to survive after
the bugs tore the city apart. We promised to stick together, to face it and win, to drive on." Her kitten looked at her nervously as Duel stepped
slightly closer. "I'm all that's left Ryan. The last of you left me five months ago, never even had the balls to say goodbye." She leaned
in close. "He got it from you, I guess."

Now, granted, I gave Scraps' name as Julie, but that was a random pull from my Notebook of Many Names (no GM should be without one!) I'm in no way
attached to it. And, inadvertently, you set up the perfect scenario, unless you have something else in mind already.

Scraps... is Sammy, short for Samantha.

Thoughts?

She was grabbing the names of old friends at random... but DING! Done and done! Question is, are we doing catgirl since birth, or did she grow into it,
thus making for only minor oddities when Alice last saw her?

My intent was catgirl since birth, but physical characteristics were easily masked while she was younger. Her ears were small, her tail could be tucked away
inside baggy clothing, and the skin markings and relatively light fur didn't develop until puberty -- which itself was delayed by malnutrition and whatnot,
since she was a street kid. What that says about her parentage is uncertain, and she doesn't know herself, having only vague memories of them at best.

As she's gotten older, she's taken to shaving. The underlying skin pigment patterns remain (hence the tiger stripes), but people accept that as a
wanna-be catgirl tattoo or whatever. [Image: smile.gif] The tail can be explained away as a prop... except when someone steps on it. Willpower or not, it still draws an
involuntary yowl.

At any rate, during her time with Alice's group, the ears would have been hidden by hair and hats, and the tail was wound around her body and hidden in the
baggy clothes. Inadvertently, it helped her learn her extreme discipline and tolerance for pain/discomfort. It wasn't that she didn't trust them...
well, not really... well, she DID, but...

Since the fur didn't, er, sprout, until she hit puberty... it was easy enough to disguise.

(Random thought: Scraps is explaining things, Alice's eyes light up: "Oh, is THAT the reason you started wearing all those long-sleeved shirts? I
thought you were just going through a phase..." or whatever [Image: smile.gif])

That work?

--sofaspud

Another bit of dialogue popped into my head on seeing the above:

"Yeah, I pretty much had to give up trying to disguise it when my fur started really coming in... ALL over... I mean, what am I going to do? Jump into a
tub filled with NAIR every couple of days?" *shudder*

Quote:"Oh, is THAT the reason you started wearing all those long-sleeved shirts? I thought you were just going through a phase..." or whatever )
Darker alternative: "...or had become a junkie."
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.