Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Be Full?
We Be Full?
It seems as though The Legendary SG is full, or at least was as of a couple days ago. I hereby volunteer to have the following alts kicked to make room for
others, since I haven't played them in ages or don't intend to any time soon.

Mag Zippo

Alex Fury

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I'll duck on later tonight, if time allows, and toss a few people. I knew we have more than a few folks who have been inactive for over the 120-day limit.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Feel free to drop a few
I think I have Caesar Salad who you can drop from the group for space.

I have the coalitioned 'Garden Market' SG if anyone would like to still have base access for their alts.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Ditto with Riot Force. If you're interested, contact OM, Uni or myself.

For Riot Force, yours truly can invite as well. Just sayin'. [Image: smile.gif]

This brings up a question, tho -- isn't there a Legendary Beta Team? I was under the impression at one point that that was the quasi-official SG for
Legendary alternates. If so, who's in it? 'cause I'd be perfectly fine sticking my alt collection there, too [Image: smile.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I believe His Lovely Wife and Rev Dark created the alt SG, which is named something like 'Crossroads - The Legendary - Beta Team' ...or something. The
name's really long, and I might be remembering it wrong.

I'm shuffling some of my lowbies and shelved alts out of the Legendary proper as we speak.
-- Acyl

Which one of your toons has invite rights Spud?

Quote: Matrix Dragon wrote:

Which one of your toons has invite rights Spud?

Why, so you can take them away? *grin*

Terri Knight.

--sofaspud

Yes, we have Corssroads, The Legendary Beta Team. Lots of room there and a pretty good base if I say so myself. Kyou has invite priveledges there too if
I'm not on.

Didn't get a chance to do any kicking last night. I'm far from the only person with kickage rights, though, so feel free to beat me to the punch --
Helen's coming over tonight for another DW13 planning session (i.e., we're watching the last two eps of Season 5 Buffy and taking copious notes), so I
may not get a chance to login tonight either.
-- Bob
---------

Looks like we're pretty well pruned as far as I can tell.

There's still a few characters with high idle times, but those are generally the 'main' characters of folks who aren't currently subscribed and
should probably be left alone.

I might move some of mine to Riot Force or the Beta Team; currently I have five characters in the SG. Granted, two of 'em are 50s, and two of 'em are
around 40, but still.
-- Acyl

Maybe we should start an "emeritus" supergroup for the 50s...
-- Bob
---------
Emeritus group
The fifties do bring in a great deal of SG influence.

Right. Bad idea then.
-- Bob
---------

Plus they'd have to reset their prestige totals, and I think Terr would lose the will to live or something if that happened. [Image: laugh.gif]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

*readies sword to stomach* My prestige..I must have it without it..ima broken man.. *grin*

Like I said, bad idea. No emeritus group. Not for us.
-- Bob
---------

Perhaps a better idea would be to create a Legendary Reserves, where alts that are not commonly used can be members, and allow them access to the Legendary
base?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ahem. If I may, I'd like to suggest the name "Also Legendary".

*ducks*

--sofaspud

Kind of Awesome? Tongue

Re: The Legendary Reserves

Like I mentioned earlier, we have multiple SGs already coalitioned with The Legendary that would serve for this.

My only caveat at this point would be to ask Ops to make Riot Force 6.1 'all invite', as to make getting people into the SG easier.

Edit: I don't mean to sound so denigrating about the idea of a Legendary Reserves SG. In fact, I'm willing to host it, and I'll shift The Pooky
over to it (he's on quite a bit), as well as make every member capable of inviting..
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

That's something I've been considering as well. At present, Riot Force is "+1 promotion" for invite privs, but really, it's not like
it'd get insanely out of hand. Anyone that's in the SG already isn't likely to make it a nuthouse.

At the same point, I don't actually *run* the SG, so I can't make any changes. I'll probably mention it to Matrix next time I see him, if I
remember. *plugs holes in swiss cheese memory*
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

When I get home tonight, I'll change the permissions to 'all invite'

looks like Riot Force is the designated 'refugee shelter' for people fleeing hurricane Full SG, to riff on current events. The Garden Market SG has
been eliminated, clearing up a Coalition slot as well.

At this point, would it be possible to grant Riot Force full access to The Legendary base, so vengy could go rooting for IOs in the garbage (errr, invention)
bins?