Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday Smackdown (Posi TF)
Sunday Smackdown (Posi TF)
Ruff Enuff is lining up to tear into Positron's TF this Sunday. 4-man limit, I'm willing to make multiple runs if there's enough interest but
I'm not willing to tackle a 5-man or greater Posi. Smile

Start time TBA, if you've got a suggestion speak up. So far we've got me, providing Tankage, and Ops, providing whatever's needed at the time it
kicks off.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I'll bring Vengy for the cybernetic punching and chopping, and perhaps, just maybe.. an explosion?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

As mentioned, I can bring a ton of different stuff. But count me in regardless.

Time-wise.....anything after 2PM PST is good, so I'm not still potentially at lunch. Tongue
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

I've got both Rainier Ice and Rose Sabre in the range for that, so I can provide heals and/or defense shields for it. I'd love to do posi again... once
you get around the inane FEMA workers, it's not that bad a TF. Tongue

Well then, looks like Uni makes 4 and Posi Team Alpha is filled. Current start time ... let's say 2:30 PM Pacific, give Ops a chance to digest. If
that'll work for everyone involved, that is (say so if not).

I've got tankage or anything else standing by for Posi Team Beta, should one form; speak up if you're interested.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Shia Arisa Plenilune could use this. (Fire/Kinetics controller.) As long as it doesn't start too late.

-Morgan.