Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synapse TF (AIP) scheduling
Synapse TF (AIP) scheduling
So, for those of you members of Task Force Inertia, this is basically a thread to post down potential availability times for completing the TF later.

For the moment, here, I'm available most any evening, except Mondays and Wednesdays, when I get back later from class. Beyond that, I have no preferences
on a time.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Well, for me... I've got tuesday and wednesdays off work, and I work on thur-fri-sat, until at least 10pm pacific, if not 11pm if the need arises. Sundays
I should have off, unless they still need people to come in overtime on that day. and Mondays I work until 10pm pacific.

Wednesday and Thursday are bad for me. Most other weekdays I'm available from around 8pm to 1am Eastern. Weekends are mostly free.

--

50 Things Hexane has learned since joining the Infamous

#29. May not attempt to convince Superball that he can hear the narrator.

Weekends should be good for me(Friday after 3pm EST, Saturday, Sunday until midnightish Eastern). Most days on the week I should be good until midnight or
1ish. Not -to- late.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

well, found out at work today that we're still on mandatory insane OT, I'm gonna working thu-mon, 10am to 11pm, with a half hour lunch. So yeah,
I'm not going to be home until 11pm pacific (2am eastern) at the earliest any day this week until next tue and wed.

Thank god they pay us good and feed us good here.

The time I'm posting this message is the time I generally lose my net connection weekend nights (my timezone - 10pm Australian) its Friday night atm...
(anit Timzones GRAND xD )

I can do most days during the day... maybe Monday - Wed till about the time when we abadoned the TF... the thing is I don't control my net connection.
(Long story which I'm not discussing on a public forum). I can also do Sunday Afternoon and Night.

Name a time, I'll try to convert it to my timezone here in Australia, and I'll see if I can make it...

Anyone have any objections if I do something ... oh scrapperish ... and see if I can solo part of it?

Shader