Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[VIIOR IC] So... Anything unusual happen on the ITF?
[VIIOR IC] So... Anything unusual happen on the ITF?
(07/06/09 04:22 AM)

What the title says.

--

#38. PPD web grenade gunk is impossible to get off the bottom of your boots.

----50 Things Hexane has learned since joining the Infamous

(07/06/09 11:12 AM)
You could say that. Things got a bit ... misty for me due to an oddity in the GFX. I'm addressing the issue but it seems to be a sea change in how I look at CoX...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

(07/06/09 11:18 AM)

Yeah. I've been ... kind of busy, this morning. And let's just say that graphics aren't the only change.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

(07/06/09 12:47 PM)

On the ITF? Not for me, I wasn't on it -- I was busy running Eva through an Ouro mish to pick up a badge I missed the first time through. But I did get a
weird spike at one point.

I probably won't be playing much over the next couple days, btw -- my niece Raye has shown up unexpectedly on our doorstep, complete with pet, and due to
circumstances beyond anyone's control will be staying with us for the foreseeable future. Until we get her settled in and figure out all the scheduling
changes this causes, I might not have much online time.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Sorry I missed the ITF. I was working on an alt I'd made in honor of an old Marvel game I played in.

So... How did it go for everyone else?
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

(07/06/09 1:08 PM)

You could say I have an entirely new outlook on the game after that ITF -- and I wasn't even on it.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

(07/06/09 8:08 PM)

Perspective changes? Yeah. You could say that.

Anybody ever seen The Wizard of Speed and Time by Mike Jittlov? If you want to know what my day has been like, look
it up on Youtube. Go on. Take a guess.

After watching the news and taking note of the posts, plus doing some extrapolation of who was doing which character last night, I'd say the time for
approaching the subject in an oblique fashion is fast coming to a close.

Anybody need a hand? I can be there faster than you might think.

(07/07/09 6:10 AM)

At this point, I'm not sure if I need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to hold me down for the nice young men in the clean white coats.

Anyone else have a... different.. experience, I guess, waking up this morning, than they did yesterday morning?

-WG, 2 out of 3 of F^3 right now, and Frustrated, thank god, doesn't appear to be in the cards.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

(07/07/09 1:12 PM)

So. Anyone know why Virtue is grayed out? And the news is different for a change.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

Quote: Wiredgeek wrote:

(07/07/09 6:10 AM)

At this point, I'm not sure if I need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to hold me down for the nice young men in the clean white coats.

Anyone else have a... different.. experience, I guess, waking up this morning, than they did yesterday morning?

-WG, 2 out of 3 of F^3 right now, and Frustrated, thank god, doesn't appear to be in the cards.

yeah, things have benn... odd to say the least. i'm not sure whats going on with the Virtue Serever, but things have....

changed to say the least.