Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what's new with the 11th Hour?
So what's new with the 11th Hour?
I'm just curious what's actually going on with this SG. I've heard next to nothing about it in quite some time and wonder if it's still
active. Though I imagine the recent ninja surge has been quite the distraction Smile

As far as I know it's still active. Acyl has a will-be-completed-someday story going, the base has seen some upgrades... I'm guessing it's seeing
about as much activity as, say, Legendary Academy is.

Which isn't a _lot_, granted, but it's by no means dead or anything.

(I've got a piece started that deals with the SG, but of late I've been too busy at work to do much beyond poke at it a little and sigh at my lack of
energy and will-to-write.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

the 11th hour is.... well, i'm not sure. i'm one of the SG leaders, but i haven't seent the other two in ages.

so i'm not exactly sure whats going on. but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask

Acyl's still around regularly (being one of the SG leaders), but given he's in England at the moment for school, his schedule is notably weirder than
most. Dunno where Storm went to, though.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

If the group's still active, I brought Sailor Loon over from another server just so she could join it...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Hey Bob, Pester DarkSeraph when you see him online, one of his characters has invite priv's if memory serves me right.

that is corect Terr. like i said, i can try and answer any of your questions to the best of my ability Tongue

Well - the difficulty with the SG has always been the fact... that the folks who came up with it are not in the peak timezone for most other players around here.

Due to vastly differing geographic locations.

Personally, I haven't been able to do much for the group (a fact I regret) - but then I haven't been around in CoH much. I don't think I've had the chance to really sit down and play for, jeez, coming on a month now. My schedule's been pretty demanding as of late.

Apologies. =(
-- Acyl

DS has been pestered, and Sailor Loon is now in the group. Thank you!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.