Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangelia on Test Server
Evangelia on Test Server
So... I copied Eva to the test server, mainly to see what was up with the Dark Mirror stuff, but I have no idea how it triggers or what.  Anyway, when she got ported over I discovered she'd been renamed "Evangelia1"; a quick check with the name checker confirmed that someone else is using "Evangelia" on Test.  It wouldn't happen to be one of you guys, would it?  (And if so, worry not.  I'm not going to pay for a name change on a copy of her, so no need to rush out and delete/rename her.  I'm just curious.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Name changes and character slots are free on test, FYI. Big Grin
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Level range for the new missions in Ouro is 25-30. Arc names are 'Twisted Reflections' and 'Looking Through The Glass'. To see the initial conversation options with the new contacts, talk to them after you click on the Crystal.

Okay, thanks, SkyR.
-- Bob
---------

Okay, got through the first and am partly into the second arcs. Fun so far, but the Devs are evil bastards. Evil, evil, evil.

Oh, and right now I just received a mish that suggests you bring friends. Anyone interested?
-- Bob
---------

Oh, wait, it's an Ouro thing, it probably won't let me add anyone, will it?
-- Bob
---------

No, unfortunately, it won't. If you start an Ouro arc alone, you stay alone, just like a TF in that regard.
BUT - the arc is short enough that it may be worth it to just do it over again and invite a couple of people along on the arc. I think it's only 3 missions long? Maybe 4?

Or maybe I can just quit it and restart it; the mish in question is only the second one, as I recall, in the arc. I won't be abandoning a huge amount of effort.
-- Bob
---------