Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amused GR thought of the day...

Matrix Dragon Wrote:Apparently, he was there at the Well of the Furies on Praetorian Earth as well, but never left alive. The only other confirmed alternate Cole is Reichsman, who I suspect killed him off, just because. As for alternate Lord Recluses, I suspect they're out there, especially given that the one-of-a-kind approach has already been used with Nemesis. (Yeah, that's apparently Word of God, from what I've found. Nemesis only sprung up on Primal Earth, and those versions of him you see in the Portal Corp missions on all the dead worlds are his damn clones. Scary).
What amuses me though is that Praetoria has rebuilt itself into a rather impressive looking nation, no matter the moral issues, while Primal Earths Rogue Isles are, while powerful and dangerous, a super-human North Korea. Finding this out will not put Recluse in a good mood, I suspect :lol
A totalitarian state run by a reclusive and crackpot dictator? I think he'd be quite pleased with that; those sorts of places are easy to topple if you're interested in the long game. And I think Recluse most definitely is.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 07-10-2010, 05:08 PM
[No subject] - by Matrix Dragon - 07-10-2010, 05:30 PM
[No subject] - by Ebony - 07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 07-15-2010, 09:54 PM
[No subject] - by sweno - 07-16-2010, 08:11 AM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 07-16-2010, 02:36 PM