when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]

No, I may not. First of all, I dont have self distruct (yet!). Second of all I'm in the middle of a housing crisis that will be reaching critical mass one way or the other right around then.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

*Proceeds to perform a silly dance.*

I haz 'Anonymous Citizen' Kin/Nin stalker waiting to level when I21 hits. Bring it!

Kin nin is fun Big Grin Just ask 'Topper
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

I'd totally ask if a certain Fox was able to get online. Tongue I wish I could ship you down some game cards or whatnot.

Tongue I just don't wanna sub on my debit card. I'd forget to put money into the account and get slammed with overdraft fees. >
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

That can suck fox *makes sure his Debit card is packed to the gills when sub time rocks around*

Also, I can't wait to make a Grav/Time Troller.... who will be a large ham.

Why yes, I was watching the Avengers cartoon recently, why do you ask? Tongue

Hmm..... now has deadline for survival guide to be completed by.... must get writing.

In addition to Uni, I spotted Seraph and Atl at the torchlight vigil in Gemini Park, saying goodbye to Galaxy City. Some people got out before the sky fell, the rest of us stayed to watch the meteors, until -

LOST CONNECTION TO MAPSERVER

Well, it was only right that I was there with Dark Seraph, Galaxy is where I first started the game with him.

Gona miss the zone.

Would have liked to have stayed all they way up, but I'm still in con lag.

I'm chompin at the bit here for the servers to get up and running lol. I have money to throw at the paragon market.

I was watching the UStream. The QA guy ran into account glitches, so they had to take them down and hotfix. They're restesting now.

Servers are up.....store delayed until tomorrow.

Well it's not looking good for me to be online tonight. I did manage to log in a while ago. Atlas Park is new etc. Checked out our base. First thing I noticed was that the emblems and banners were borked. So I wanted to switch to Lora'Lai to fix it. Now I can't get back in again. *SIGH*

Figures. I'll see you guys later.

Edit: Does this make any sense??? You'll notice that my name and password ARE in the proper fields.  

[Image: th_error.jpg]

You know what? There's only one response to that screen, the launch screw-ups, the market screw-ups, and the inability to play. 

**PICARD EPIC FACE PALM**

Screw it. I'm out. I'll be playing Champions Online and having some actual FUN. Later folks. Let me know when the game works, ok?

That's a bug that's been in since beta. Lemme guess. Bio-hazard Symbol, right? It's not fixable.
*Sigh* I thought they would have fixed that. Shows how much they care about bases. >_<
And as for logginh in now, the the login sever is being hammered. You have to be patient.

They don't care about bases. Bases haven't been touched aside from removing pathing restrictions since they were launched. It is the lowest of the low priorities. Basically the devs have told us with their silence that they don't care. If it's broken, it's going to stay broken till the game finally goes away and the servers shut down. 

I'm just going to remove everything that has a broken symbol on it later on when I can actually get in. It's the only thing I can do.

Ransan Wrote:And as for logginh in now, the the login sever is being hammered. You have to be patient.
I've been patient all day. I'm done with being patient. Look for me over in the superhero game that works or in Team Fortress 2 tonight. 

Seriously - drop me a line here when they get - 

a) the login server working and not crashing
b) Virtue Server working and not crashing
c) the site and shop servers working and not crashing

Then I'll log back on and be more than happy to play. I can't afford to keep frustrating myself and making myself angry with this. It's bad for my blood pressure.

See you guys tomorrow or Thursday in other words. 

(EDIT: I gave it one last chance before I went to bed tonight and got in.)

Huh. Along about 9:30 PM EDT I remembered it was the 13th and started up COH to do the update; it was finished in an hour, and I was able to login to Virtue pretty much immediately. I didn't play, but I did duck in. Odd that you were having problems before your last try.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Like I siad, it was just the 1000+ people that had been watching the UStream all trying to log in at the same time to get their desired names on Exalted.

I'm pleased to say I am the proud owner of "Patriot" on Exalted. Tongue

okay, I21 has won me on one thing.

Finished up my contacts in Mercy and headed to port oaks, wasn't high enought level to get some of the good contacts, so I thought I would have to grind paper missions.

Then I noticed above the contacts, there was a button "Find Contact".

So clicking it out of curiousity, it listed Mr Bocor and gave me the option to telaport to him, so pressing the button, I was in Port oakes and Mr Bocor was willing to work with me, no fuss.

Red side just became a lot more fun for me Smile

Ok, I need to know, what's all the fuss with making a single character on the exalted server?

There is a badge - limited time only: Door Buster. Get it while it's good.

Also there will be invasion events shortly on the VIP only... before moving onto other servers...

And there is a small thing about the costume contests with Real Prizes that will be run shortly, that I can't enter...

Quote:There is a badge - limited time only: Door Buster. Get it while it's good.
Do you have to finish the tutorial to get the badge? Because I (re-)created Evangelia there (to beat the person or persons who have been sitting on the name on every other server), but left her parked in the tutorial; I don't remember seeing a "Door Buster" badge. but I will admit there was a whole parade of them flitting by as I was setting things up to my liking.

And may I just ask, who do I castrate for having "Invert mouse" default to "inverted"? That is the single most annoying thing I've encountered in i21 so far -- and I was playing for a while on the beta.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.