Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Fsk....
Oh Fsk....
.....I found something that doesn't work for Freemiums: Crafted enhancements. Was that mentioned anywhere?

So there's three tiers: Free, Premium, and VIP.  My understanding was that crafted enhancements didn't work for Free, that you could slot them on Premium, and that you could craft them with VIP.

I don't have any thread to point to, this is just what I'd gleaned from osmosis.  Are you saying that a Free account can't use them (as expected), or that a Premium can't (unexpected and bad)?

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Shader ran into this same issue earlier. Here's the skinny: Premium's must have an Invention License or have the proper Vet Reward to use IOs. You can purchase the Invention License for ~$2 per month (160 points for one 30-day license), if you don't have the Vet Reward.

I don't know what tier the IO reward is in, but I'll check and get back to this when I do.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Ankhani Wrote:Shader ran into this same issue earlier. Here's the skinny: Premium's must have an Invention License or have the proper Vet Reward to use IOs. You can purchase the Invention License for ~$2 per month (160 points for one 30-day license), if you don't have the Vet Reward.

I don't know what tier the IO reward is in, but I'll check and get back to this when I do.
You have to have finished Tier 7 (27 paragon reward tokens)...
I learned this the hard way myself, but $15 will get you 5-6 months of IO useage if you dont spend them on anything else
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed