Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apex starting Feb 14
Apex starting Feb 14
So as per usual I'm looking for interested parties to run said task force sometime this coming week and again for around the usual time of 7pm Mountain time 9EST.
Here is a list of interested individuals thus far and I'll add names to the list as people speak up on this thread or in game.
Ebony
Zilem Kain
Sweno
Friendly reminder that you'll need to bring a 50 with Alpha unlocked.

On the 14th? No -- Peggy would skin me alive. But on another day this week, sure.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Obviously you need to get her into the game.  Simple! Big Grin

(Joking aside... yeah, I'm probably looking at limited time myself this week.  Doubt I'll be able to join up, sorry. :/ )

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Sadly, School starts this week, so I'll be unavailable until the 16th, sorry Terr Sad

Mmm thats fine I mean we have till like the 20th so if we can't run an Apex till the 16th or later its not a problem. I'm just looking for interest in general.

I'll prolly be around most nights, So I can provide Shorty for tankage (not that laggy tanks are much help but I can at least fill out the 8 count) any night we wanna try
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Ok tomorrow the 16th of Feb I would really like to see if we can get the bodies online for an Apex run. I'll be Aiming for 7PM mountain 9EST however if we get critical mass before then I'll start it up sooner!

I'll try to be there. I find it interesting that as the time card runs out on Star Wars, it's been about a week since I've touched it, and I really don't want to buy another. The game's not bad, but it doesn't hold a candle to the sheer fun of gaming with a large group of friends.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

Well, with recent changes to my schedule, I'm actually going to be around this Thursday, so I'll see if I can't put in an appearance.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

I think I can manage that. Unless Peg wants to make a third try at watching "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" to see if she can last more than 40 minutes before falling asleep... In which case I'll wrap a blanket around her and get online.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.