Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To our Champions playing folks
To our Champions playing folks
 Starting this evening at 4PM PST a double xp event will be activated until 10AM PST Monday. Over the weekend when I'm on and there are interested parties I'll give a hand running missions, adventure packs or Alerts.
That is all!..for now..maybe?
Terr

What a horrid time to have a dead tower...
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
our glory will prevail

Ah. That explains why we haven't seen you on RIFT this week, Ed. What's wrong with it?

Currently, a borked Power Supply.  You hadn't heard anything cause i had to check with my CPU Bits guy to see if he had a spare one.
our glory will prevail

our glory will prevail

And, thanks mostly to Terr (and Black Talon) Both of my freebie's are now 40. which leaves the interesting question of what do I do now...

Other than giving cryptic my hard earned $$$.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

For people who love alt's going gold may not be a terrible idea, I've gotten 3 free character slots as you get one free for every character you cap out at 40.

Star Ranger4 Wrote:And, thanks mostly to Terr (and Black Talon) Both of my freebie's are now 40. which leaves the interesting question of what do I do now...
Likewise, thanks for helping get CO!Evangelia to 39.8 or thereabouts...  As for what to do after, well... there are still zones I've barely scratched.  And a grav cycle + grav pulse + Atomic Wasteland = lots of questionite.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I think you were probably getting questionite per mob in the wasteland because it had been questionite hour. I'll show you in game next time I see you that you can find out what the current 'bonus' running is as it changes every few hours. Sometimes its a Exp bonus for all mobs or mobs in adventure packs, questionite drops off of all mobs or ones in adventure packs. There is also stuff like bonus to Fusion Success if you craft at a table, bonus acclaim in PvP, chance for Vehicle modification drops.

Terrenceknight Wrote:For people who love alt's going gold may not be a terrible idea, I've gotten 3 free character slots as you get one free for every character you cap out at 40.
I've considered it. Now I just need a job... Smile
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

Got Cyberman 8 up to level 39. Robot Ronin to lvl 35. (That one was fun - had the x2 XP boost, a bought boost (via Terr) a boost from Heirloom gear, and a Smash alert bonus all going. I think I got RR up from 33 to 35 in the space of an hour. Probably less.