Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody enjoy DCUO? Care to join me for some stuff?
Anybody enjoy DCUO? Care to join me for some stuff?
I've been taking a break from the usual and laid down a little cash for a sub and some upgrades. Mainly I have for my 3 "main" characters fully kitted bases with amenities that match most of those in the Watchtower.
And I can give permissions to use those for friends. So if you play DCUO and want to use Chrome Seraph's (Hero) or Lily Diamond's (Villain) bases, just let me know and give me a character name for me to add to the respective friends and permissions lists. Also - you can see how I've decked out my bases with whatever random stuff has been dropping. (Chrome actually has two bases - a main one in Metropolis and a smaller "Safe House" in Gotham.)
Just FYI - once permissions are given, you should be able to use anything in the base like vending stations, banks, and research tables. Can't use the Armories. But you can see what my characters are currently wearing in terms of costumes mannequin style (I think - I don't know if that's visible just to me or if anyone can see that). 
Mind you - none of this will work if you're only Free-to-Play. You have to be at least at premium level for any of the permissions for base use to work. All that means is that you have to have made a single purchase in their game store. If you're going to do that, I'd highly recommend the Green Lantern DLC, as that opens up the options to make that kind of character. 
Anyway - some views for any curious.
Chrome standing on the mid-level of the 3-level back area of her base in Metropolis. [Image: YrUCecx.png]

In her civvies on the top level where her personal loft is. [Image: 5tAF8hF.png]

Main entry area. From left to right - Monitor screens, Main entrance, Mailbox nook, Gear Dispenser, Teleporter (just barely visible by the ring on the floor) and the two armories with the variations in her DPS and Controller gear set-ups. [Image: rjl3Pmz.png]

Her Safehouse in Gotham is much smaller. No 3-level back area. This is set up more like a basic workshop.[Image: 4OwrF9I.png]

Oh - what's that last armory got in it? Well - Batman is her mentor, and when she's "representing" the Bat, she can reconfigure her armor to something a little more suitable: 
[Image: JYQpJW3.png]

(In other words - I finally got enough marks together for a full PVE armor set.)