Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argurous Astraph 4E -- eventually.
Argurous Astraph 4E -- eventually.
According to the 4E FAQ, limitations and enhancements to Alternate Forms only apply to the 15 point cost of the advantage, rather than the cost of the template. I'll post a "really, I mean it this time" final version of the character sheet as soon as I get it done.
Chris Davies.
Re: Argurous Astraph 4E -- eventually.
Argurous Astraph -- 1206 points.
Attributes: ST 13 [30]; DX 14 [80]; IQ 14 [80]; HT 11 [10].
Secondary Characteristics: Dmg 1d/2d-1; BL 34 lbs; HP 13 [0]; Will 14 [0]; Per 14 [0]; Basic Speed 6.25 [0]; Basic Move 6 [0]; Dodge 9.
Social Background: CF: Western [0]; Languages: English (Native) [6]; Greek (Native) [0]; Russian (Native) [6]; TL 8^ [0].
Advantages: Alternate Form (Reduced Time 4, +80%) [696]; Charisma +4 [20]; Legal Enforcement Powers [10]; Military Rank 8 [40]; Patron (U.N., 12 or less; Special Power, political influence, +50%) [90]; Reputation +3 (Citizens of UN member nations, always) [10]; Status 5* [10]; Unusual Background (Super) [50].
* Includes +3 for Military Rank.
Disadvantages: Duty (IST, 15 or less) [-15]; Enemy (Agents of hostile countries and NGOs, 9 or less) [-40]; Reputation -1 (Criminals, always) [-2]; Reputation -3 (Citizens and officials of UN-hostile governments/NGOs, always) [-7].
Quirks: Always interested in recruiting new talent from any source; fights very dirty when necessary; hates being called "the Silver Bolt"; tries to be emotionless while on duty; visits her family every time she has leave.
Skills: Administration (IQ, A)-14 [2]; Area Knowledge (Earth) (IQ+3, E)-17 [8]; Area Knowledge (Greece) (IQ, E)-14 [1]; Area Knowledge (New York City) (IQ+3, E)-17 [8]; Computer Operation (IQ+2, E)-16 [4]; Diplomacy (IQ, H)-14 [8]; Farming (IQ-1, A)-13 [1]; History (United Nations) (IQ, H)-14 [4]; Innate Attack (Beam) (DX+4, E)-18 [12]; Intelligence Analysis (IQ+1, H)-15 [8]; Interrogation (IQ+1, A)-15 [4]; Judo (DX+1, H)-15 [8]; Karate (DX+1, H)-15 [8]; Leadership (IQ+6, A)-20** [8]; Public Speaking (IQ+5, A)-19** [4]; Savoir-Faire (High Society) (IQ+2, E)-16 [4]; Strategy (Supers) (IQ+3, H)-17 [16]; Swimming (HT+1, E)-12 [2]; Tactics (IQ+2, H)-16 [12]; Throwing (DX+1, A)-15 [4]; Writing (IQ+3, A)-17 [12].
** Includes +4 from Charisma.
Alternate Form (743 point template):
Secondary Characteristics: Basic Speed 9.25 [60]; Basic Move 9 [0]; Dodge 12.
Advantages: Body of Metal [140]; DR 40*** [175]; Enhanced Move 4 (Air Speed 576) [80]; Enhanced Move 4 (Space Speed 576) [80]; Flight (Space Flight, +50%) [60]; Lightning (13d Burning Attack; Accuracy 9, +30%; Surge, +20%; Increased 1/2D Range, x10, +15%; Increased Max Range, x2, +5%; Rapid Fire, RoF 3, +50%; Variable, +5%) [147]; Striking Surface [1].
*** Includes +5 DR from Body of Metal.
Edit: Changed Patron and Reputation to bring her in line with other IST characters.
So, given that it's been almost three weeks, are you satisfied with this one still?

-- Bob
---------
It's spelt "Frodo Baggins" but it's pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove."
Aside from the tiny voice inside my head whispering, "Come on, give her eight more points in skills and make it an even 1200. You know you wanna. You know you wanna ...", yes. Smile
Chris Davies.
Well... Did you take into account that Argurous Astraph will have been using her skills since the last time a writeup of her was presented, so increasing a couple of skills by a bit would be reasonable?
If I was looking to spend 8 more points on her, I'd raise Diplomacy and Strategy (Supers) by one level (4 points) each...
-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
Well... Did you take into account that Argurous Astraph will have been using her skills since the last time a writeup of her was presented, so increasing a couple of skills by a bit would be reasonable?
Nope, it's a straight translation not an update.
Chris Davies.
I was just wondering why "Fights the Forces of Evil naked" isn't under quirks. Mind you, my GURPs experience is limited. To me, that falls under a 15 point Distinctive Feature (maybe 10, since it's only in Hero Form; it definitely is highly noticeable and provokes an extreme reaction).
That's Champions, for you folks who missed it.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Chris Davies.
I find myself at an odd loss of words when trying to articulate my own answer to this...

-- Bob
---------
It's spelt "Frodo Baggins" but it's pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove."
Hah! Boggle successful! My job is done; I must move on. SmileEbony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Bump to edit.