Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeline in the 2000's
Timeline in the 2000's
So.. I'm getting ready to write my own timeline for my pbp game set in 2012.
While I've got several ideas, and I've read through the various posts here about possibilities (Especially useful are Bob's views on the what/why of 9/11), I thought I would ask if anyone would like to share what they have done for their own timeline post-1999.
What was the cause of "The Wall"? Where did you go from there?
Even if I don't use what you did, I'd like to see for the sake of enjoyment.
Of course, if Bob has a semi-official list in the back of his head.... Smile

Here's my OneNote Notebook on Skydrive. I have some of the timeline written out, and am still working on it.

Whoops, sorry Dragyn, didn't mean to ignore you, but as you've probably guessed things got crazy for me starting in the middle of last week. Now, to answer your questions as they apply specifically to me and my version of the IST setting:

Quite frankly, I never had a real reason for the Wall in mind when I made it up for Y2K. I just wanted something appropriately overdramatic for a superhero setting. Barring any further development on my part the "Reality Quake" idea from the Infinite Worlds supplement is okay by me -- and would be useful should I need to retcon anything out of existence because I decide 20 years later that it's stupid.

And I've yet to actually set up a timeline for after 2000. I have some ideas -- but they're almost all explicated in other threads in this forum.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Any help you need with that, Bob, you let us know!

Will do.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.