Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song of the day, 9/9/2015
Song of the day, 9/9/2015

You always said that I had multiple personalitiesI bounce around somewhere between my dreams and realitySo where'd you dig up the audacity to ask meHow we've all been doingSince you broke our hearts?Well, so far...
Number 5 just cries a river a minute7 wants to tie you up and drown you in itYeah, 14 just wants to say so long, bygones32 wants to do things to you that'll make you blush10 will key the El Camino that you love so muchAnd there ain't nobody wants to mess with 23Ohhhh, lucky 4 you tonight I'm just me
I guess this party's more than your new Barbie bargained forShe's got you by the sleeve slowly easing towards the doorShe's probably right, you should be movin' onDon't know how long we can behaveBetter have the valet get your car('cause you know how women are)
Number 5 just cries a river a minute7 wants to tie you up and drown you in itYeah, 14 just wants to say so long, bygones32 wants to do things to you that'll make you blush10 will key the El Camino that you love so muchAnd there ain't nobody wants to mess with 23Ohhhh, lucky 4 you tonight I'm just me
Forgiveness is the keyAccording to my shrinkBut it's not just up to me(I don't know, girls, what d'ya think?)
-- SHeDAISY, "Lucky 4 You (Tonight I'm Just Me)"
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.