Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Belated Catch
Another Belated Catch
Sorry to bring this up so late, Bob, but you noted in the Concordance that in November 2015 you revised the Chapter 1 scene in which Doug meets Charlie's family plus Ron's friends, to reflect that Charlie met Hermione and Harry the year before.  Except that I was rereading that scene just this morning, and....
Quote:"And ... I have no idea who you two are."

"Oh, dear, I'm sorry." Mrs. Weasley suddenly turned to them and, taking their hands, drew them into the mob. "Charlie, these are Ron's friends..."

Hermione stepped down off the staircase and flashed a smile at the pair. "Hermione Granger. I watch over these two and make sure they do their homework on time."

"Woman's a bloody taskmaster, too," Ron muttered from somewhere in the center of the group, to his other siblings' laughter.

She ignored that and finished, "It's good to see you again, Charlie."

He returned the smile. "You, too, Hermione." Charlie's gaze tracked over to Harry and he nodded with a lopsided grin. "And this," he said, turning back to Doug, "is the famous Harry."

Sorry, sorry....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

No apologies necessary, DH! You caught a copying error -- I failed to move some of the new material over from my work copy of the chapter. I'll fix that and get the site updated as soon as possible. Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.