Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffy step
Buffy step
I was thinking about the Buffy step - and since I've been reading a lot of btvs fanfic lately - I was wondering how Doug would see Dawn/the Key. Is she a god? Just power? (Although one could argue gods are power with consciousness.)
In Misunderstandings by Don Sample, she has an oversoul and an avatar ... which really sounds a lot like what's going on with the Fates, although in her case it seems slightly more similar to WH in that there is only ONE Dawn in THAT universe, rather than many multiple Dawns in several universes.
Just some speculation. ^_^

--
[Image: athenaru3.jpg]
Re: Buffy step
Quote:
I was thinking about the Buffy step - and since I've been reading a lot of btvs fanfic lately - I was wondering how Doug would see Dawn/the Key. Is she a god? Just power? (Although one could argue gods are power with consciousness.)

Dawn would show as a magic construct. Likely as a large brightly glowing key wrapped in a human shaped shadow.
Re: Buffy step
Hm.
I think I can answer this without spoilerage for the DW13.
Besides, by the time that gets written, hell, it'd probably be forgotten.
Doug sees an otherwise-normal human soul with strange green highlights in many of the "places" that would indicate some variety of metafunction, most notably but by no means limited to the mage-gift.
He finds it strange, yes, but actually less strange than, say, Rei Ayanami's aura.
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow