Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On her sparkling luminescence, Glory

Bob Schroeck Wrote:
blackaeronaut Wrote:
Bob Schroeck Wrote:Sailor Moon/Serenity is not the Three/Four.  But if you take something mentioned in a Silver Millennium flashback in the original Japanese verbatim, she might be their daughter. 
Really, how would that work out?  I mean... if the Princess was the daughter of The Three... then how does that work out with her mother?  Was she some sort of embodiment of all three aspects?  Or was she just one aspect and the other two are 'Aunties'?
Well, I used the phrasing I did because of the way murmur put it.  IIRC, Serenity I says in one of the Silver M flashbacks that she is an avatar of Selene.  Selene is not necessarily one (or any, or all) of the Three/Four, although if she has a triune aspect, she probably is.  That doesn't mean she's all three at once; Serenity and/or Selene may well just be a role they take turns playing.  Then again, I've hinted (though I've never decided for sure) that the Three might all be faces of the same metagod.  Remember the moments in DW2 when they refer to each other as "my sister-selves"?  In that case, funky biology isn't required.  Either way, it's possible they timeshared the pregnancy by swapping in and out of Serenity.
This... has some interesting implications... I'll need to do a bit of literary R&D before I come forward with anything, though.  Potentially DSKS related.