Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A "Sailor Moon" snippet
A "Sailor Moon" snippet
This is more of a joke sequence than anything else, and it came to me in the wake of writing something a bit more serious about Doug working with the Senshi. I'm not even sure if it will actually make it into the story at all, so I figured I might as well share it now. The setting is one of the classic all-Senshi study sessions. Enjoy.
"" Usagi suddenly blurted as her frustration crested, and Ami dropped her pen in shock. She and Minako stared at Usagi while Rei and Makoto traded puzzled looks."Usagi..." Ami began hesitantly. "Where did you learn that?"Usagi acquired a puzzled look of her own. "Doug-sensei says it every once in a while when something bothers him, and he thinks he's alone. Why? Am I using it wrong?"Ami glanced at Minako and raised her eyebrows. Minako held up one hand, fingers spread in a "not me!" gesture as she shook her head, and Ami suppressed a sigh. She turned back to Usagi. "No,you used it correctly. It's just..." She trailed off, utterlyunsure of how to tell her.Minako suddenly leaned forward and wagged her finger at the MoonPrincess. "It's a very naughty word, missy, and we should wash your mouth out with soup for using it!" she declared withutmost seriousness."With soap, Mina-chan! *Soap!*" Ami hissed, then returned her attention to Usagi. "Mina-chan's right, Usagi. It's one of the most obscene words in English, and you really shouldn't...""It is? Cool!" Usagi's obvious delight steamrolled Ami's objections into nonexistence. "I'm going to have to rememberthat and make sure I use it at all the right times then!""Baka!" Rei blurted."What's the big deal, Rei-chan?" Usagi asked, serenely unconcerned. "Don't they say that you've never really mastered a language until you can use the slang and all that?"Rei slapped her hand across her eyes and dragged it down her face. "Just what we need," she muttered. "A moon princess with a filthy mouth."
-- Bob
---------
I loot faster. -- Peggy Schroeck, D&D game, in response to a crisis situation that arises while she's searching the bodies of four recent opponents.
Re: A "Sailor Moon" snippet
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
*shatter*
Doug's in trouuuuubbbbblllllleee.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Why do I see Doug over a crock pot, a la various Loony Toons, with Rei lighting the fire?
Quote:
This is more of a joke sequence than anything else
And you complained about my joke sequence...

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
Why do I see Doug over a crock pot, a la various Loony Toons, with Rei lighting the fire?
Wrong set of magical girls...
No, wait - the Magic Knights ended up in the pot, not lighting the fire, in Presea's thought bubble. Never mind.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
And now I have an image of Doug doing the boiling kettle bit from the Bugs and Taz cartoon, complete with the shower curtain and the "Get off my head ... you're drowning me..." while gargling.
It is perhaps good that Doug does not have the ability warp reality to his whims. Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Snrk. Hee hee hee!*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
Quote:
And you complained about my joke sequence...
I did no such thing. I said you should use it! -- Bob
---------
I loot faster. -- Peggy Schroeck, D&D game, in response to a crisis situation that arises while she's searching the bodies of four recent opponents.