Making sure it all tastes right
It is the place called
[Image: 3d6363471bce4c28aa6d0a3ae0be07379eb8d810.jpg]

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Snrk.

Actual Chinese place about a mile and a half from our house. I've been looking at the sign for years and thinking that; I finally decided to take a snap and post it.
-- Bob
---------

Completely unrelated, but if you have Netflix, do a search for a documentary called "The Search for General Tso." It answers the immortal question: "Who is General Tso and why are we eating his chicken?" It's an interesting history on the evolution of Chinese food in the United States and how this particular dish - which you can get literally in all 50 states, with some amazing variations - came to be. If you've go 90 minutes to kill, I recommend it.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

We do, and I'll have to check it out some time after the holiday (we're off to Baltimore starting early tomorrow).
-- Bob
---------

Is their food any good?
The documentary seems pretty good, too.  Though I only saw about half of it, one of those "walk in the middle of someone else watching it" things.
-- ∇×V

The few times we've taken out from there have been good, yes.
-- Bob
---------

Quote:if you have Netflix, do a search for a documentary called "The Search for General Tso."
Oh, we watched this last week. And discovered that Chef Peng died in December -- dammit, why didn't we catch that and add him to the obituary thread? The inventor of General Tso's chicken is at least as important as Prince or Bowie.
-- Bob
---------