Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowd Control
Crowd Control
They played Gary Glitter's "Rock and Roll Part 2" on the radio this afternoon, and it gave me an idea for a song power for Doug. My one concern is the minimal lyrics, which you may deem disqualifies the song. But there is the repeated "Hey" in tempo, and given my power idea, it might be good enough.
Basically, it's used for Riot control, causing everyone in range to just bop to the music and shout "Hey!" at the right (and occasionally wrong) times, such that they (hopefully) will have calmed down by the time the song is over and can be more easily broken up. It has the restriction that in addition to Doug hearing the song, he MUST play it audibly on the external speakers so that the crowd can hear it as well, the louder the better. This song automatically affects everyone who can hear it - it's an exception to Doug's normal 110ft. radius, in that it can both be limited to shorter ranges by obstructions, but also can affect people outside his normal range. This can be amazingly effective when played over stadium speakers... Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Re: Crowd Control
Hm. I wonder if he could use the first part of Queen's "We Are The Champions" for the same kind of effect? (! !)

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.