Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List?
List?
Say, do you have a list of songs used by Doug somewhere? I've got several ideas in mind and I'd like to know if A) he already has a song that gives him that power or B) That song is already in use.-NeoRaven
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe
Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
Re: List?
If you look a little ways down this forum, you'll find a thread about the Songs wiki - by Rob Kelk, I think. It has most of the songs that have been used in the stories (and in Bob's game sessions), under "Official Songs" - based off an old list Bob wrote up some time ago. The wiki also has a whole bunch of suggestions that have been posted on the boards.
Last I checked, tho, the wiki didn't include some songs from the final chapters of DW2. It also doesn't have the songs Doug uses to whistle up duplicates of Maggie and Kat (the individual summons, not 'With A Little Help From My Friends').
But Balentius typed up some of what's missing - you can find his post at the original thread, here.
-- Acyl
Re: List?
Thanks much, Acyl. This is a huge help. Now when I listen to my music and get an idea, I can jot it down for later posting if it clears the list. I have quite a few interesting pieces in mind... If only I could remember them now.-NeoRaven
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.