Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformers Theme Song
Transformers Theme Song
I would LOVE to see what that does for Doug's metatalent. The "more than meets the eye" can be translated many ways. "Robots in disguise" also creates some interesting possible effects.
Re: Transformers Theme Song
Probably would. Even better, he's seen a Transformer -- there was a Warriors Beta character who went by the codename "Toon" (and no, it wasn't one of my characters). He could shapechange into cartoon characters, but he had to learn the shapes as he gained levels. The two he had mastered so far were the Great Gazoo from Flintstones and a Transformer -- one of the jet plane models, I forget which...
The cool thing about Toon was that when he was in cartoon form, he was a three-dimensional two-dimensional image. Which is to say, you could look at him from any angle and see the appropriate view (you see his front from the front, his back from the back, etc.) -- but whatever view you saw appeared to be a two-dimensional flat image in primary colors with heavy black outlines.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Cool. That 2-D thing must be severely disorienting to people trying to interact or fight with him. Besides, that's one power that I think _anybody_ who's a cartoon buff would want.
And he got all the relevant powers when he was in a form -- as Gazoo he had pretty much "genie" powers. He also had the attitude.
I remember urging him to go for one of the Scooby-Doo cast when he made his next level. He didn't like that.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.