Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrender
Surrender
Surrender By Cheap Trick
lyrics- www.cheaptrick.com/surrendr.html
though 'surrender is repeated and is the tittle of this song I'm not sure what this songs actions would actually be. Since it's not my call on what happens when a song plays I guess I'm in the clear.
Re: Surrender
I will never be able to think of that song without thinking of Dual!
Heh. I blame AMVs.
Anyway, how 'bout the Donnas - Take it Off ? Turns Doug into a woman on a semipermenant basis (IE, longer than the length of the song) and gives, ah, 'her' a sort of pheremonal mind control ability...
The drawback being that, *blush* for the duration of the song, 'her' mind is... oh dear, how to phrase this? *megablush* somewhat focused on... *makes a little you-figure-it-out hand gesture*.
Lyrics Link
Blessed be.
-n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
I don't think I'll click that link at work, thank you.
As for "Surrender", well, I always thought of it as an imperative command issued to everyone in his area of effect. Something to use only on solo missions, mind you...

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Surrender
Surrender
But don't give yourself away
That's the key. At best I imagine it'd only provide a ceasefire. The subjects of the song have surrendered but wouldn't let themselves be taken into captivity, and only Doug would be able to really take action for the duration anyway.
So altogether, it sounds like nothing more than a cheap trick.
Actually, I could see them going into captivity, but refusing to identify themselves.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.