Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts:
Thoughts:
"Shot through the heart/and you're to blame" Bon Jovi - Shot Through the Heart -- Either very good (bow and arrows that don't miss) or very bad (the -enemy- can't miss)
"Just got paid today/Got me a pocket full of change" ZZ Top - Just Got Paid -- Well, all those coins that dissapear into the couch cusions have to go -somewhere-
Aladdin Soundtrack - One Jump Ahead -- Whoever's chasing Doug can't catch up (probably with appropriate slapstick style SPFX). Drawback? Once he's used this, The Law Is Not His Friend (for the rest of the day)
"Left right left/we all fall down like toy soldiers" Martika - Toy Soldiers -- Doug can knock down anyone in his area of affect at will (and -no- -one- therin can bend their knees or elbows)
"After midnight/we're gonna let it all hang down" ? - After Midnight -- metasong that resets Doug's 'songs used' list, with itself added as the first item on the new list.
"Thirty minutes to alter our life/Thirty minutes a moment in time" Tatu - Thirty Minutes -- implants a suggestion in the mind of everyone in Doug's area of affect that compels them to make a decision about whatever issue they were least decided on at the end of a thirty minute period, determined from the beginning of the song, and -stick to it-, permanently.
"I walk 47 miles of barbed wire/I got a cobra snake for a necktie" George Thoroughgood - Who Do You Love -- Doug is One Tough Bastard! For four minutes and twenty seconds, anyway. Half all incoming damage.
"I don't care/I'm still free/you can't take the sky from me" Joss Whedon - Theme from Firefly -- metasong. The next flight song Doug uses lasts indefinitely, only ceasing when he applys a new song. This includes I'm a Pioneer.
"This year - is gonna be incredible/This year - is gonna be the one" Chantal Kreviazuk - This Year -- precognition, out as far as however far it is to next Jan 1. But only the good things, not the bad ones (except by deduction).
"breathe into me and make me real/bring me to life" Evanescence - Bring Me to Life -- Well, there's the obvious. Limit that to major healing and the same sort of thing that an emergency room could do (it's a magic defibrilator!), since we've already go Twist of Fate. Alternately, it occurs to me that this could be of use at a certain point in the DW VI plotline.
"You better leave your lights on/'Cause there's a monster" Santana - Leave Your Lights On -- a shining light of hope and optimism, for when things are bleakest and the night is darkest. Not sure about a game effect, but it's a nice thought, no?
And that's the end of my current "New Files" playlist. Enjoy.
Blessed be.
-n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Re: Thoughts:
Some interesting ideas there, Nathan... I'm going to have to find some of those songs and listen to them first, though, before I can say yea or nay...
Thanks!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I now rejoice in webspace, and lots thereof. I can put up copies of what you don't have/can't find.
Blessed be.
-n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
I'll do up a list for you in email shortly.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.