Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An effect in need of a song
An effect in need of a song
Doug really, really needs to be able to do this, somehow. Do What?
Mime Control. Ever since misreading when Bob was talking about how mind control was really tricky under Doug's native V&V rules, I've been trying to think of something that would qualify as such, and while 'She never told me she was a mime" by Wierd Al and 'Master of Puppets' by Metallica both have some elements that would fit, niether really works in my mind... Of course, it's Bobs/Doug's mind that matters in this respect, so maybe he or someone else can come up with something.
While I'm at it, a link of pain:
www.sbs.is/tonar/?nr=130
The MP3 linked at the bottom was stuck in my head ALL DAMN DAY yesterday. I don't know whatever language this is, but it's something with a root close enough to english through german that I can get the general gist of things.
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: An effect in need of a song
What are they, hosted on a dial-up machine? That's got to be the slowest download I've seen since I got broadband...
I'll comment further in this thread when I've actually got a copy of the song to listen to, and have had time to think on the subject.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.