Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock'em Out
Knock'em Out
While turning some of my cds into MP3s i ran across this song and it occured to me it could give Doug a minor power.
L.L. Cool J. - "Mama Said Knock You Out"
lyrics at www.thesonglyricsworld.co...ouout.html
The way this would work is that a small figure of a little old lady (about 6in tall) would sit on Doug's shoulder. Before Doug went to throw a punch the little old lady would said "Knock'em Out". This punch would only knock out the person punched. I just can't help but chuckle every time I see this in my head.

Shawn Earl
Re: Knock'em Out
I don't have lyrics, but there's a fun song named this by a J-pop group called (I think) Gamble Rumble, whic I believe I got an MP3 of off some DDR fan site as having been in one of the versions of that game. As a general fistfightin' song it's got the energy to be fun, but without lyrics translation I don't know if it's actually anything that would particularly inspire a power - Doug's already pretty good at HtH, so it might have a minor effect at best... maybe insuring that no one takes any more harm THAN being knocked out, that is, no serious concussions, broken bones, or split skin, just bruising. Useful if he's facing a lot of opponents, hurt himself, pressed for time, or otherwise can't afford to hold back, but doesn't want to do lasting damage.
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
That's goofy enough to work...
(Um, referencing the first message...)
CD, you wouldn't still have the URL for your version, would you?

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
No, but I do have a bit more info - the name of the group is 'move', not 'gamble rumble' - that's another of their songs. There's lyrics but no translation at www.cet.nau.edu/~jsw26/en...emout.html and the album is on CDJapan at www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailv...AVCT-10065 but there aren't any samples. Oddly enough, listening to it again tells me that it's slower than I remembered, but still a good fightin' tune.
I can also send you a copy of the file if you want, but it's a hair over 5mb
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Let me see if I can download it when I get home tonight first. If I have no luck, I'll take you up on that offer.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.