Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devo
Devo
Beautiful World
Lyrics
The "it's a beautiful world for you, it's not for me" makes me think Gatesong. Probably from a very fluffy world. (OMG?)
S.I.B. (Swelling Itching Brain)
Lyrics
Causes intense headaches. (Duh.) Probably just a garden-variety backfire, although if it allows him to give headaches to ''other people'' it could be useful.
Girl U Want
Lyrics
Probably allows him to make a specific woman emit lust pheremones.
Time Out For Fun
Lyrics
You know that gag where a bunch of people are locked in mortal combat, and then at some (often undetectable) signal they all stop and do something else together for a bit before resuming?

Bonus: Weird Al - Dare To Be Stupid
If there is a better song for making everyone do really stupid stuff for a bit, I've never heard it.

"Time Out For Fun" would definitely be something to have around for just the right moment; "SIB" would make a particularly nasty attack depending on how his power interprets it.
I suppose "Beautiful World" could be a gate song... 
I'm not so sure about "Girl U Want".
And I know I had something queued up for "Dare to be Stupid", but I can't remember what.
Regardless, thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Bob Schroeck Wrote:"Time Out For Fun" would definitely be something to have around for just the right moment;
Every body involved in combat (in A.O.E.) Takes a "lunch" break possibly involving a Pickup Game, trip to nearby Arcade, or Fair until an argument breaks out and every body goes back to fighting.
Quote:Bob:
I suppose "Beautiful World" could be a gate song... 
Google "Simon Leo Barber", Cthulhu, and "Spare Hares".  Note:Spare Hares
have an AOE Flesh-to-Plush spell/curse that attempts turn every thing
into living plush dolls.
I'm not so sure about "Girl U Want".
Every "Girl" in AOE decides to go Shopping!
And I know I had something queued up for "Dare to be Stupid", but I can't remember what.
Regardless, thanks!
Weird Al's parody of DEVO's "Dare to be Different".
"Dare to be Stupid" causes an AOE Wisdom check at 1/2 wisdom score against performance of Cliched Action (mentioned in song).

One I forgot to mention:
Turnaround, for when you just need that one moment of "my God, what have I become?"