Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate Kaiju
Alternate Kaiju

Veggie Tales "Rock Monster"
Summons 40 foot tall Stone Giant/ gollem which does a "Cannon Ball" onto target. don't forget to check for splash damage.

Interesting power... what's the song that goes with it?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I suspect a YouTube embed failed...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I'm trying to think what the original song would do, but unless Doug needs to summon a crustacean for some reason, I got nothing.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ebony Wrote:I'm trying to think what the original song would do, but unless Doug needs to summon a crustacean for some reason, I got nothing.
Unless Doug is allergic to shellfish, he will have a really fresh Rock Lobster to cook for  dinner.  Tongue

Manytales00 Wrote:
Ebony Wrote:I'm trying to think what the original song would do, but unless Doug needs to summon a crustacean for some reason, I got nothing.
Unless Doug is allergic to shellfish, he will have a really fresh Rock Lobster to cook for  dinner.  Tongue
That disappears at the end of the song... I suppose that might be handy if he's on a diet.
--
Rob Kelk

Doug's Create Food and Water spells are always spectacularly useless. They rarely last until the end of the meal, after all.
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Doug's Create Food and Water spells are always spectacularly useless. They rarely last until the end of the meal, after all.
Yeah, if Doug wants to make food, I suggest finding a song that promotes very rapid plant growth. Stick a few fruit or vegetable seeds in the ground and cut loose. Within a matter of minutes, the plants are ripe and will remain behind after the song ends.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Shepherd Wrote:
Bob Schroeck Wrote:Doug's Create Food and Water spells are always spectacularly useless. They rarely last until the end of the meal, after all.
Yeah, if Doug wants to make food, I suggest finding a song that promotes very rapid plant growth. Stick a few fruit or vegetable seeds in the ground and cut loose. Within a matter of minutes, the plants are ripe and will remain behind after the song ends.
Similarly, a Summon Rainstorm would probably be more useful than a Create Water. (Garbage's "I'm Only Happy When It Rains" or Eddie Rabbitt's "I Love A Rainy Night" come to mind.) Doug would just need a catchbasin or something similar.

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Quote:(Garbage's "I'm Only Happy When It Rains" or Eddie Rabbitt's "I Love A Rainy Night" come to mind.)
Or Konya wa Hurricane.
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Or Konya wa Hurricane.

Only if you want the rain to be, well... Horizontal.

and there might be times when thats just what's needed.

Not to mention being one big blowhard *Rimshot*
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Bell, does sing (the recipes) when she cooks. All Doug should need is to mix in some guitar music, but, I suppose that would be tempting Fate.

Manytales00 Wrote:Bell, does sing (the recipes) when she cooks. All Doug should need is to mix in some guitar music, but, I suppose that would be tempting Fate.
I suspect Belldandy's cooking would tempt Fate... and Nanoha, too.
--
Rob Kelk