Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Nanosteps: Give Me Back My Bullets
From Nanosteps: Give Me Back My Bullets
http://www.metrolyrics.com/give-me-back ... ynyrd.html]lyrics

By Lynyrd Skynyrd

Type: Healing (time-warp based)

Power: Gunshot wounds are reverted as if they never happened, and expended ammunition is returned to the unfired state. Probably only works when the shooting was relatively recent enough that the shells and slugs haven't degraded beyond what normally happens while being fired. Cannot revive the dead, though damaged corpses can be made whole and presentable for an open-casket funeral, and has no effect on damage not caused by something describable as a bullet (explosives not delivered by a gun shell, lasers, edged or blunt weapons, etc.) Because the wounds are un-made, damage in this case refers to mental trauma as well as physical, though the memory remains it is rendered impersonal, like seeing it in a news report rather than experiencing it directly.

Opinions?

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

I like it. Might want to require that brass and slugs both be within the area of effect, though.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I imagine that if a person died entirely from gunshot wounds, it may be possible to revive them with CPR immediately after the song finished taking effect.