Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song idea
Song idea
Fly by Nikki Minaj featuring Rhianna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n71KUiWn1I&ob=av2e
Not so much a powersong as a possibility for one of the 'confidence building' songs Bob was thinking of using in the NGE step.
Though upon listening to the song again, Asuka might really like it.

Sorry... it really doesn't do anything for me.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

*shrugs*  Can't expect to have a good idea everytime.
Although I had another idea earlier today. 
Motley Crue's 'Home Sweet Home' as a possible gatesong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NPQJKaDLgY

For a "build confidence" song, it's hard to beat this:

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Hm. "Little fighter" (the phrase) seems somehow belittling (pun not intended) as if they're not really a "full" fighter, but still, yeah, definite potential there, perhaps for specific use in the Evangelion Step...
-- Bob
---------

Shinji is by any measure a shrimpy little guy, getting the worst of genetics that way (compare Gendo's build to any other adult male in the series, he's a beanpole too) on top of the weedy teen stage. I don't think it's all that bad, espescially coming from an extremely experienced adult fighter. I mean, Doug could probably make a good show of distracting an angel even without a giant biomecha, and without using Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla."

- CD, thought the Eva step was the point of the suggestion
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Quote:thought the Eva step was the point of the suggestion
And so it was. I just went through the post too quickly.
-- Bob
---------