Yokohama Shinkirou by Maki Goto
Yokohama Shinkirou by Maki Goto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGgQUHIoSM
Not sure what this song would do. 
Any ideas?
Other than summing a simlurca up of Cutey Honey
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor

I'll have to find the lyrics in English before I could tell you what I think.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

http://utau-inu.com/centj...ashinkirou_gotohmaki.htm

I've got no flipping clue what this song would give Doug,beyond what I speculated.

At least it's not as bad as Upside Down Reverse Rainbow by Miku Hatsune and Rin Kagame
--------------------

Nothing really occurs to me, either. I'm not fond of the Cutey Honey idea; if I had actually watched any, I might be more enamored of the idea.
-- Bob
---------

You've never watched any Cutey Honey?

We've got to get you some DVDs...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

'Cutey Honey: The Live' would be the best choice, however....

The live action movie starring Eriko Sato and the 'New Cutey Honey' 8 episode OVA series are all that has been released in the United States.

I would like to see the other series released here in the states

Cutey Honey: The Live

Re: Cutey Honey

Cutey Honey Flash(Honey in this one was a biological android and not a mechanical one)

Cutie Honey(1972 cartoon)

Ah well.

Cutey Honey: The Live had Sister Miki and Sister Yuki. Yuki was something of a psycho. Miki OTOH had a dark secret regarding Professor Kisarigi
--------------------

I'm quite fond of Re: Cutey Honey, for the art and the wacky and the way it makes freinds who only know anime like what you see on Toonami or Adult Swim say "What the- what- she just- THE FUCK!?" in just one episode. Also, I like Nat-chan like I like Signum and Afura Mann.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

ClassicDrogn Wrote:I'm quite fond of Re: Cutey Honey, for the art and the wacky and the way it makes freinds who only know anime like what you see on Toonami or Adult Swim say "What the- what- she just- THE FUCK!?" in just one episode. Also, I like Nat-chan like I like Signum and Afura Mann.

- CD
Well, yeah, I think Re:Cutey Honey is good, too; I'm the one who put Nat-chan into Fenspace, after all. But Go Nagai's work has a high enough WTF value on its own - do we really want Bob's first exposure to his iconic heroine to be Hidekei Anno's reimagining of her?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I've seen part of the live Cutey Honey -- I downloaded the fansubs when they first came out and started watching, got interrupted and never got back to it. I don't even think I still have it on my system any more... (As a side note, I was very amused a few weeks later when I noticed that the female lead in some gore-soaked Yakuza movie Attila was nuts about and insisted on showing me was one of the bad guys from Cutey Honey...) As for everything else... well, I've got enough by pop-culture osmosis to know a few things but that's about it.
-- Bob
---------