Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Ring Capacity"
"Ring Capacity"
(Several search attempts to see if had been mentioned before and nothing came up so...)
Kirby Krackle
Ring Capacity - Allows Doug to duplicate Green Lantern's abilities for the duration of the song.
Plus there's all the other Kirby Krackle songs...
"On and On" - Wolverine healing factor
I Want to live in a world full of Heroes - gives superpowers to normal folk around him
Rainbow Bridge - limited Gate song - allows transportation to the local Asgard
RMH
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Albert Einstein

RMH999 Wrote:Rainbow Bridge - limited Gate song - allows transportation to the local Asgard
O.O ... because Doug is so enamored of hobnobbing with gods, except for a very specific local set of the Norns ... if this served instead as a link to their temple, or just to let a phone call get to it, it would be a lot more likely to get used, like, ever. Not that Doug's general impression of gods as beings to avoid the notice of when possible or placate and be finished with ASAP if not isn't entirely reasonable given his previous encounters asdie from Hexe and the Nekomi crew.

I'd be afraid Ring Capacity would also create a Sinestro simulacrum, given the lyrics, and not one that's automatically on Doug's side like most of his simulacra. Is there anything that would make a Sinestro Corps member work with a Lantern? I don't know enough GL lore to be aware of more than the barest basics, but if so it would at least be a Godzilla Option song, for use when that swamp full of alligators is approaching chin-deep and oh, by the way those alligators are actually radioactive mutants with venomous fangs and which explode with the force of a 1000lb bomb and aerosolize the nuclear waste infusing them if you do enough damage to put them down.

A World Full of Heroes sounds like another in the set of songs to play that might activate latent powers if the target has any.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Rainbow Bridge - I never said he'd WANT to use it... Smile

Ring capacity - Sinestro has worked with GL when there are greater threats out there - but yeah, it tends to be the End of the Universe grade threats that are the ones that get them to work together (DC's Brightest Day/Blackest Night was the most recent one they were forced to work together in).

RMH
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Albert Einstein