Oh! If you call my name ...
I will be there
Listen to the silence
As shadows dance with me
A ticking clock of endless time
Clouds my memory
I'm calling from the mountains
Echoes of no reply.

Power:  Lets Doug give a "summon hook" on someone -- after setting the hook, he will be summoned to their presence if/when they speak his name.  Whether that has to be his True Name, or can be one of his nicknames, is up for debate -- it may depend on how the person doing the summons thinks of him.
Limitations (potential):
1.  Requires playing the entire song in order to set the hook.  No shortcuts.
2.  Once the hook is set, Doug cannot use another song before being summoned without cutting the connection.
3.  Even avoiding #2, the hook's lifetime is not indefinite.  

Innnnteresting.

Might be of more use in the game than in the stories, but still.... innnnnteresting.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Could be quite useful for infiltration. the summoner gets into a high security facility (maybe by allowing themselves to be 'captured'), then, once past the main defences, summons Doug.

Cue obligatory dramedy scenes where Doug's cover gets blown first, somehow, and he's running about like a loon (heh, see what I did there?) b/c he can't use any songs for fear of leaving the person on the other end of the hook hanging.

"You were supposed to choose a safe overwatch location!"
"It was safe!  How was I supposed to know that those cops were going to chase a speeder right down that street and into the junked van I was using as a blind?  And that the bad guys' security would come to see what the noise was just as I got thrown through the windshield?"