Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride Like the Wind
Ride Like the Wind
Ride Like the Wind - Christopher Cross
It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again
And I've got such a long way to go To make it to the border of Mexico So I'll ride like the wind Ride like the wind
I was born the son of a lawless man Always spoke my mind with a gun in my hand Lived nine lives Gunned down ten Gonna ride like the wind
And I've got such a long way to go To make it to the border of Mexico So I'll ride like the wind Ride like the wind
Accused and tried and told to hang I was nowhere in sight when the church bells rang Never was the kind to do as I was told Gonna ride like the wind before I get old
It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Effect: Doug conjures a copy of his motorcycle and his clothing transforms into biker leathers.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

That's one of those usefully useless spells.

I mean, it won't last for more than 5 minutes at best, but if Doug really desperately needs his bike right damn now because he doesn't have it with him (and why wouldn't he?) he'll have it on hand.

Skimming over the thread titles, I thought this one was something different...

So what does Spinal Tap's _Break Like the Wind_ do anyway?

Maybe Doug has, thanks to that song, knowledge of a secret pressure point on the neck or back (ie, he taps you on the spine and-) which induces severe flatulence? Is there any circumstance in which that is not the most useless superpower ever?

--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows