Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doug's banned list
Doug's banned list
What sort of songs might Doug have acquired, and promptly decided to never use, unless it was a matter of life or death, or because it'd just be rude?
http://www.youtube.com/v/xat1GVnl8-k&ve ... tube_gdata
This one, for example, might be saved for only when he's back with his wife, and they have some time alone together. 

I always pictured Bad Touch as an 'Area effect: Rut!' power; triple encoded/lock on pain of death by unamminous agreement of the women of Warriors Alpha after the first time he tried it (at their base) 8P

"The Ballad of Mack the Knife", definitely on the bad list. Unless he wants a wet job done.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

"Everyone has AIDS" from the Team America - Wolrd Police Soundtrack

...if Doug ever hits a 'verse where Frozen exists, I'd say "Let It Go" would belong on the list.
A power inherent to the user, long repressed, now let go?  I can't help but imagine it as ramping his improbability field up to about 15, and removing any constraints he's put on it.
When you consider that the field had to be trained to ignore clothing, combined with the "The cold never bothered me, anyway" line, well, I'd call it a Noodle Incident Generator.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

I call it full ice manipulation. A power-up not banned.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Here's another one

the End of the World Again
-Disaster Area

Obvious why, really.

"Six Months In A Leaky Boat" by Split Enz."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"-Colonel VanHeusen , from "It! The Terror From Beyond Space"

Weird Al Yankovich's "Party at the Leper Colony" is a must.
As are Stephen Lynch's "Bad Professor", "Craig Christ", "My Name is Satan",... actually, pretty much anything by Stephen Lynch...

How I Met Your Mother's "Two Beavers are Better than One"... by order of his wife.

You guys are better at this than I am.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

If there's any effect at all, it's tragedy of Shakespearean proportions:

And in the same vein:

And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
This
Because some things are too awesome, even for super powershttp://www.youtube.com/v/Dn4vkSH6Og8&version=3 ... tube_gdata

Been on a Flobots kick lately.

Handlebars - because absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I brought up the song Handlebars back in the thread "God Mode: On?"
Best guess was that it'd be an amazingly versatile reality control power that would only be pulled out under extreme circumstances due to the increasing degree of deranged megalomania he'd exhibit over the course of the effect.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV