Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK GO - Invincible
OK GO - Invincible
Tried using the forum's Advanced Search function to find a reference to this song, but came up empty:www.youtube.com/watch?v=mItuZ8i4wH8
"Invincible"When they finally come to destroy the earth They'll have to go through you first I bet they won't be expecting that
When they finally come to destroy the earth They'll have to deal with you first and now My money says they won't know about The thousand Fahrenheit hot metal lights behind your eyes
Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible
That crushing, crashing, atom-smashing, white hot thing It's invincible
When they finally come, what'll you do to them?Gonna decimate them like you did to me? Will you leave them stunned and stuttering?
When they finally come, how will you handle them? Will you devastate them deliberately? 'Cause I'm gonna guess they won't be prepared for Thousand Fahrenheit hot metal lights behind your eyes
Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible
That crushing, crashing, atom smashing, white hot thing It's invincible
So, please use your powers for good, please use your powers for good.
xxxxxxx
Power: High grade superhuman durability and laser vision with an overconfidence drawback.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Alternate power: Simulacra of Invincible (Mark Grayson)

Shepherd Wrote:...
Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh)
you're invincible
Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh)
you're invincible

Power: High grade superhuman durability and laser vision with an overconfidence drawback.
Not usable on self. "You're invincible," not "I'm invincible"...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:robkelk wrote:Not usable on self. "You're invincible," not "I'm invincible"...
But "You're a loony!"
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Heh. Actually used that in RP plot this past year. (I roleplay Invincible on the Milliways Bar LiveJournal/Dreamwidth community.)
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Quote:Ebony wrote:
Heh. Actually used that in RP plot this past year. (I roleplay Invincible on the Milliways Bar LiveJournal/Dreamwidth community.)
I know! It took me a distressingly long time to figure out that you were, well you when I saw you in the Back Room.
And I wouldn't have known to make the suggestion otherwise. I don't
read enough comics to have picked Mark out without having bumped into
him there.