Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 older songs with occasional useful powers
5 older songs with occasional useful powers
This started when I read a pony fic that gave Pinky Pie a doug like power over songs (Wise beyond her Years by Pen Stroke chapter 7 http://www.fimfiction.net/story/111005/ ... -lightning). Anyway this fic gives Greased Lightning the ability to repair a car (or a boat in the fic case).

That got me thinking to thinking about a few other sings that I've listened to recently.

2 songs by Cyndi Lauper. Time after Time allows Doug to catch falling people or locate lost people but there need to be multiple people to rescue to satisfy the time after time lyrics.

True Colors. I originally went for the unmask illusions meaning, but I now see it as a type of improve your confidence song - see for yourself the special soul that everyone else sees in you.

Finally 2 songs with the same power - to use the kindness/love in a person's spirit to create a light in the darkness even when all other lights have gone out. Roxette - Love is all (Shine your light on me)
and Katrina & The Waves - Love Shine a Light

Now just hope the links work

edit changed roxette link to one not likely to get nsfw rating, edit 2 and now it appears on screen.

Mark