Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Past is Not Today
My Past is Not Today

Lyrics:
I'm thinking this would be rather useful for healing mental injuries and traumas, as well as aiding in redemptions of formerly evil people.  What do you think?
Edit:After further thought, maybe helping in resisting relapses into corrupting or negative influences or addictions?
Edit 2:For some reason, the video had started saying it was private, so I repasted the embed code, and it seems to be working now.  In case it breaks again, here is a link.
Edit 3:Added the lyrics.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

I like. I've already converted it to MP3 and stuck it in my music collection. And I think your (revised) suggestion works.

Who's the ex-villain doing the singing? I have no MLP background whatsoever.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Sunset Shimmer. She was the villain of the first Equestria Girls movie, and one of the protagonists of the second.
Edit:
There were two other music videos released alongside this one.  This one is my favorite, but if you are interested, I posted all three in the pony thread over in Other People's Fanfiction.  (I'm probably going to make a thread for the other one I like once I come up for a good power to link with it, and maybe one for the Runway song, but I'm kinda meh on that one, even though it has a fairly obvious utility power.)
Edit 2:To go into more detail on Sunset Shimmer,
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Thanks for the executive summary!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.