Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Steven Universe Songs
Two Steven Universe Songs
I went through the songs, and picked out three that I don't think are spoilery.
The first song is "Strong in the Real Way":

Lyrics:
Quote:Some say I have no directionThat I'm a lightspeed distractionBut that's a kneejerk reactionStill this is the final frontierEverything is so clearTo my destiny I steerThis life in the stars is all I've ever knownStars and stardust and infinite space is my only home
[Chorus 1: Greg]But the moment that I hit the stageThousands of voices are calling my nameAnd I know in my heartIt's been worth it all of the while
And as my albums fly off of the shelvesHanding out autographed pics of myselfThis life I've chose isn't easyIt sure is one heck of a ride
[Chorus 2: Greg]At the moment that I hit the stageI hear the universe calling my nameAnd I know deep down in my heartI have nothing to fear
And as the solar wind blows through my hairKnowing I have so much more left to shareA wandering spirit who's tearing it's wayThrough the cold atmosphere
[Outro: Greg]I fly like a cometSoar like a cometCrash like a cometI'm just a comet
Quote:[url=http://genius.com/Rebecca-sugar-comet-lyrics#note-7181424][/url]
For this, I'm thinking some sort of flight power, likely with the ability to survive and fly in space.

There are a ton of other songs, some so powerful I still get emotional listening to them, even after dozens of times hearing them. Unfortunately, they all contain elements that would spoil parts of the show, either lyrics or characters, which I really would not want to do.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Jorlem Wrote:I went through the songs, and picked out three that I don't think are spoilery.

The first song is "Strong in the Real Way":
For this one, I think this is clearly another training song (seriously, what else could it be), ...

From the lyrics, I'm envisioning an "inspire confidence" song ... and Doug needs all the "inspire confidence" songs he can find for the Evangelion Step.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I get the same vibe off it, too, Rob.

As for the other, Doug can always use more flight songs. Especially ones that make him space-capable.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:robkelk wrote:
From the lyrics, I'm envisioning an "inspire confidence" song ... and Doug needs all the "inspire confidence" songs he can find for the Evangelion Step.
speaking of confidence songs...